Corey Stoll Net Worth
Corey Stoll Net worth
Corey Daniel Stoll is an American actor, pleasingly known as Peter Russo for his Netflix series “House of Cards,” and enjoys a net worth of $6 million.
People with Money reported on July 21, that Stoll is the highest paid actor in the world, garnering approximately $46 million between June 2021 and June 2022.
Corey Stoll net worth 2021
|$ 3 million|
Corey Stoll net worth 2020
|$1 to $5 million|
Read on to see the most recently updated information about Corey Stoll. You’ll get to know his estimated age, height, weight, annual salary, nationality, career as an actor, early life, and education.
|Corey Daniel Stoll|
Date of Birth
|March 14, 1976|
|Upper West Side of New York City’s Manhattan Borough|
Age as in 2022
|46 years old|
Corey Stoll Height
|6 feet, 2 inches (1.87 metres, 187 cm)|
|80 kilograms (176 pounds)|
Net worth 2022
Sources of Income
|Hollywood films and TV show industries|
Corey Stoll Wife
Corey Stoll Parents
Corey Stoll grew up in New York City in a Jewish, progressive household with his mother Judith, father Stephen, and an older brother. His father Stephen co-founded the public high school The Beacon School, and was an English teacher, while Corey attended theatre camp as a kid.
Early life and Education
In 1988, as a 12-year-old boy, he started attending Long Lake Camp for the arts. He studied drama in his teens until the age of 16. Corey graduated from the Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music and Art and Performing Arts. He obtained a degree from Ohio’s Oberlin College while he was just 22. In the year 2003, Corey graduated from the Tisch School of the Arts Graduate Acting Program at New York University.
Corey Stoll Movies and TV Shows
Corey began his professional career in 2001 when he first took part in a short film “Okénka”.
After graduation, Corey performed in Broadway Productions of “Henry IV” in 2003.
In 2004, he guest-starred on “Crime Scene Investigation (CSI)”, “Charmed”, and “NYPD Blue.” Stoll acted in a play for a Laura Pels Theatre production of “Intimate Apparel”.
In 2005, he made his feature film debut “North Country” together with Charlize Theron and Frances McDormand. Moreover, Corey guest-starred “Alias”, “Numb3rs”, “ER”, and “CSI: Miami” in the very same year.
In 2006, he appeared in “ Lucky Number Slevin.” Corey guest-starred on “Law and order”, “ Without a Trace”, and “NCIS” (2006-2007). In the same year, he debuted in the TV movie “A Girl Like Me: The Gwen Araujo Story.”
In the consecutive year, Corey co-starred with Jim Carrey in “The Number 23”. Stoll has also performed in Broadway Productions of “Old Acquaintance”.
In 2009, Corey guest-starred “The Good Wife”. Stoll came into sight in the films “Brief Interviews with Hideous Men” and “Push”.
In 2010, Stoll again appeared in the Broadway productions of “A View From the Bridge”. He also appeared in the television series “Law and Order: LA” in the year 2010-11. Stoll came into view in the 2010 films “Salt” and “Helena from the Wedding”.
Corey Stoll Midnight in Paris
In 2011, he depicted Ernest Hemingway in the film “Midnight in Paris”.
Stoll also owns the prestige for depicting Zev Vendel in the film “The Bourne Legacy”, and doing other films such as “The Time being”, and “Victoriana” in 2012.
Corey Stoll House of Cards
In 2013, Stoll came into sight in many films and garnered much fame through only 12 episodes of the notorious Netflix series (2013 and 2016) “The House of Cards” in which he depicted Rep. Peter Russo. Other films in 2013 include “C.O.G”, and “Decoding Annie Parker”.
In 2014-17, Stoll depicted Dr Ephraim Goodweather on FX’s “The Strain”. He co-starred with Jason Bateman, Tina Fey, Jane Fonda, Kathryn Hahn, and Adam Driver in the 2014’s film “This Is Where I Leave You”. “Non-Stop”, “Glass Chin”, and “The Good Lie” are some other films in the same year. Stoll depicted John Bruno in the 2014 HBO movie “The Normal Heart”.
Corey Stoll Ant Man
In 2015, Stoll depicted Yellowjacket / Daren cross in the gigantic hit “Ant-Man”. He reunited with Charlize Theron in “Dark Places” and came into view in other films like “Anesthesia”, and “Black Mass”.
Corey Stoll Cafe Society
From 2016 to 2017, Stoll had a recurring role as Dill Harcourt on HBO’s “Girls”. His 2016 films are “The Cafe Society,” “Gold,” and “Shakespeare in the Park.”
In 2017, Corey played his part as a narrator in “A Season with Navy Football”.
Corey Stoll The Romanoffs
In 2018, Corey depicted Buzz Aldrin in “First Man”, and he also came into view in “The Seagull” and “Driven”. His TV series in 2018 include “The Romanoffs. ”
In 2019, he appeared in a political drama “The Report“ as Cyrus Clifford and the third season of the HBO series “The Deuce” as Hank Jaffe.
Corey Stoll Ratched
The following year, Stoll had a recurrent role as Charles Wainwright streaming on Netflix’s “Ratched”, he depicted Captain John Parodi in the British crime thriller “Baghdad Central”, and he also starred as Michael Prince on the Showtime drama “Billions” (2020-present).
Corey Stoll Junior Soprano
In 2021, Corey depicted Corrado “Junior” Soprano in “The Sopranos”; which is composed of 6 seasons.
Corey Stoll Many Saints of Newark
“The Many Saints of Newark” is a Crime/Drama of 2 hours.
Corey Stoll West Side Story
He depicted Police Lieutenant Shrank in “West Side Story,” and co-starred with Oscar Isaac and Jessica Chastain in the HBO miniseries “Scenes From a Marriage.”
Is Corey Stoll Married?
Corey Daniel Stoll’s wife is Nadia Bowers. The couple got engaged in October 2014 and after eight months of a long engagement, they got married on June 21, 2015. The couple was blessed with a son in October 2015.
Awards and Nominations
- His horror series “The Strain” composed of 46 episodes over four seasons won a Critics Choice Television Award for Most Exciting New Series.
- His 2011’s “Midnight in Paris” earned an Independent Spirit Award nomination for Best Supporting Male in the film in 2012.
- Corey received a Golden Globe nomination for Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role in the series, “House of Cards.”
- In 2004, Corey earned a Drama Desk Award nomination for Outstanding Featured Actor in a play for a Laura Pels Theatre production of “Intimate Apparel.”
- Corey earned a Joe A. Callaway Award for “Troilus” and “Cressida” at “Shakespeare in the Pain” in the year 2016.
- Stoll has been nominated for five Gold Derby Awards, winning Drama Supporting Actor for “House of Cards” in 2013.
- He also has been nominated for Breakthrough Performer of the Year for the “House of Cards” in 2013.
- Nominated for Comedy Guest Actor for “ Girls” in 2016.
- Nominated for Ensemble Cast for “Midnight in Paris” in 2012.
- Nominated for Best Ensemble Cast for “West Side Story” in 2022.
- Corey won an international Cinema Award for Best Supporting Actor in a Drama Series of “House of Cards” in 2013.
- Corey received nominations for Best Supporting Actor for “Midnight in Paris” in 2012.
- “House of Cards” earned him a Satellite Award nomination for Best Actor in a Supporting Role in a Series, Miniseries, or Motion Picture Made for Television in 2014.
- In 2011, the cast of “Midnight in Paris” received a Phoenix Film Critics Society Award nomination for Best Ensemble Acting.